Ghirai wrote:
Hello,

Even though this is not necessarily a pure FreeBSD question,
i'd like to know if there are any mspaint-like applications
in the ports collection?

I don't need anything as complex as gimp,
i just want to make quick edits, adding arrows, etc
on images, then saving in a couple popular formats.

I wanted to install kolourpaint; i found out that it
was included in kdegraphics, which has quite a few rather big
dependencies.

Thanks.

You might want to try xpaint, allthough I dislike working with it ( but then again I also dislike(d) working in M$ paint .... )

--
-Frank Staals