Hi Frank.

Just wanted to let you know the two ports, thunderbird-2.0.0.0 and firefox-2.0.0.3,1 are not broken because I've installed them myself.

Yes it's surprising to me as I've installed them without noise
on an AMD64 machine ...

Thunderbird sure takes a long time to compile though. I did a "sudo portupgrade thunderbird" yesterday and it took 8 hours on my 750MHz laptop. I think my distcc cluster, such as it is, is broken.

Hope you fix your problem. Perhaps gtk2 needs an upgrade?

Mmh yes perhaps , I'm gonna try to upgrade it then Mozilla's products

Regards,
Adam J Richardson

--
Cordialement