> Hello,
>     What is lost+found? I've got one on all my filesystems and over the past
> few days i've had things being deleted from there. Do i have a problem?

When fsck finds problems with the filesystem, it saves any data that otherwise
may have been lost to this directory.

This is likely to happen if your system is powered off without a proper
shutdown.  If you use softupdates on your filesystems, this is not done
because softupdates has other ways to deal with the problem.

Don't shut off your system without properly unmounting the filesystems and
you won't have this problem.  If you aren't missing any data, you can
delete the files in there.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com