Kevin Golding wrote:

Someone, quite probably Didier Wiroth, once wrote:

Is it possible to download the "all" the packages of the meta port /usr/ports/x11/kde? I tried make fetch, that doesn't work or partially, because it only fetches qt!

I would like to download all the packages and their dependencies to burn it on a cd, and install it on a PC which is not connected to any network!

# make fetch-recursive

This downloads the distfiles for the port and any listed dependencies.

Kevin

Thanks this works!
But I get the following error for fetching kde3 games:

home:/usr/ports/x11/kde3# cvsup /home/dda/samples/cvsup/ports-supfileee /usr/ports/x11/kde3/Makefilemake fetch-recursive ===> Fetching all distfiles for kde-3.0.5 and dependencies
>> kdegames-3.0.4.tar.bz2 is not in /usr/ports/games/kdegames3/distinfo.
>> Either /usr/ports/games/kdegames3/distinfo is out of date, or
>> kdegames-3.0.4.tar.bz2 is spelled incorrectly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/games/kdegames3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kde3.
lucifer:/usr/ports/x11/kde3# exit exit

Script done on Thu Jan 23 18:24:40 2003

Does someone know what the error is? Does someone else have the problem? I've updated my ports collection 15 Minutes ago!
Didier