At 10:49 AM 4/26/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have installed FreeBSD 6.2 on an HP Proliant G5 server with an E200i
Smart Controller installed.  The installation was flawless.

When I reboot the server after the installation, the boot loader screen is
displayed.  I press F1 and the system beeps and comes back to the boot
loader prompt.

What should I be looking at?  I am at a loss since I usually end up with
leftover hardware and this time I acutally got to purchase new hardware
just for this project.

Thanks for your help.

Check your BIOS that you are ALLOWING the boot sector to be written.

If that is OK, try disabling hyperthreading if that is turned on in your BIOS.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.