On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 09:17:32AM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:

> Perhaps this was all just a devious plan by me to make you all look like
> fools by watching your argue about the importance of checking sources
> while none of you checked your sources ...
>
> Muhahaha ...
>
> In any event, it's been a fascinating sociological lesson for me.

If you had provided the guy's Wikipedia account, we'd be able to check
*your* sources -- wouldn't we?  As long as you don't tell us the
necessary information for checking up on it, we simply can't do anything
with it.

Sociological lesson?  If you're just trying to get a reaction, I think
the technical term is actually "trolling".