RW schrieb:
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:03:13 +0200
Stevan Tiefert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello list,

what will portinstall do if I give it the --batch argument? Will it compile the port with all options it knows or only the standard ones? I ask because "man 1 portinstall" or "man 7 ports" is not informative enough at this point.

It does the makes with BATCH=yes set. The main effect of this is that
it prevents the options menus from showing, which means ports build
with the last options set or the default.

Thanks!

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de