On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Howard Goldstein wrote:

Jan Henrik Sylvester wrote:
I guess I would have to update all gnome packages from 2.16 to 2.18 to see if it helps... but since Howard Goldstein rebuild all his ports, he can probably confirm that this happens with the current ports.

Unfortunately it does still happen for me. For those ports I'm at these versions:

gnome-vfs-2.18.1_1  GNOME Virtual File System
libgnome-2.18.0_1   Libraries for GNOME, a GNU desktop environment

If you don't mind me asking, what are the file types, and about how large are
these files?

Could everyone affected by this issue document a few more steps of what they do
to cause Thunderbird to coredump, please?

Also, uname -a would be helpful.

Thanks,
-Garrett