Drew Tomlinson wrote:
I'm attempting to update my systems. I see that portupgrade has been moved to ports-mgmt/portupgrade in early February. I've Googled but can not find any posts (there must be some?) on the proper steps to update. I tried the standard and here is the output:

lacksheep# portupgrade -n ports-mgmt/portupgrade
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade
--->  Session started at: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:16:17 -0700
** No such installed package: ports-mgmt/portupgrade
** None has been installed or upgraded.

Hi Drew,

Try portupgrade and specify the origin using the new path and the name of the installed portupgrade package, e.g.:

portupgrade -f -o ports-mgmt/portupgrade portupgrade-2.0.1_1,1

You can get the exact name of the installed portupgrade package by running the following:

pkg_info | grep portupgrade

I hope this helps!  All the best.

- Chris Slothouber