Marc G. Fournier wrote:

I've just made a slight change to the port so that it adds a bsdstats.sh script to /usr/local/etc/rc.d that can be enabled in /etc/rc.conf so that it runs on system reboot ...

So, do I understand it right that there is no harm in running the script several times a month (i.e. it doesn't increase the stats every time it's run)? So far I've been running the script manually at the beginning of each month on my home PC and been a bit nervous that I maybe spoil the stats accidentally...

--
Toomas