On May 2, 2007, at 4:57 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 02:19:36PM -0700, Kantor Zsolt wrote:
Hi,I'm using FreeBsd 6.2 Release i386,If I remove from the configuiration file some wireless NIC devices I get the folowing error at the compilation: . . . .

Because you removed too much, so either don't do that (go back to
GENERIC) or add back the things you removed until you figure out what
it was.

In this case, he didn't remove enough. If he doesn't want any wireless support, then he should also remove ural among the USB devices.

-j