Hello sir,

Here we installed the FreeBSD 6.2 release and did the check out operation.Now
we want to di rebuild the system by using
# make buildworld
but it giving error as
 make: don't know how to make buildworld. Stop
 another thing is that my /usr/src/ dir has only gnu and etc, but in handbook
it is written as check the UPDATING in the dir /src. But there is no such
file.So now how to rebuild the system. We checked the FreeBSD handbook aslo we
are not getting the correct answers from there.

Thank U

Regards
Dhananjaya Hiremath