On 03/05/07, Victor Engmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please read the rest of the thread. I'm getting a warning that the HorizSync
rate is outside the capabilities of my current hardware

Fairly normal.  Many display adapters are capable
of modes that the display does not support.
The server will not use a mode outside of what it
is told (/etc/X11/xorg.conf or whatnot) or what it
detects and the warnings are just part of a global
conspiracy to increase aerobic fitness through
twitching.