Danny:

Create a script (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dhcpd.sh something like this:

--script starts below---
case "$1" in
start)
    echo "Starting DHCP Server"
    /usr/sbin/dhcpd
    ;;

stop)
    echo "Stopping DHCP Server"
    killall dhcpd
    ;;

*)
    echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop}"
    exit 1
esac

exit 0
--script ends above---

Make sure it is executable by root, ends in .sh and lives in
/usr/local/etc/rc.d

Cheers,

Barry
--