On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 10:42:26AM -0000, Danny Horne wrote:
> > Danny:
> >
> > Create a script (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dhcpd.sh something like this:
> >
> Thanks Barry,
>
> I wonder though, if this is the default way of starting it, where did my
> original script go 8-(

If you're using the net/isc-dhcp3 port, then you certainly should have
some sample startup files installed.  These files are add-ons provided
by the port.  You can find them in /usr/ports/net/isc-dhcp3/files --
just copy isc-dhcpd.sh.sample to /usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd.sh and
you should be good to go.

        Cheers

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way