I am using 6.2 as a DSL (PPPoE) router and also run my own internal DNS
on the same machine. I would like to APPEND my ISP's dished out DNS servers to my current resolv.conf but anytime I enable dns in my ppp.conf it nukes my entire resolv.conf....!

I am looking to end up with this:

% cat /etc/resolv.conf
domain mydomain
nameserver 192.168.1.1
nameserver ISP's DNS
nameserver ISP's DNS

How do I do this and still retain my own entries in resolv.conf?
If I was using DHCPclient, I could edit dhclient.conf of course but PPPoE does not consult this file during negotiation that I am aware of.

Any comments will be appreciated...

-JD