I am in the process of creating a bootable CD for the offices I maintain
to hopefully make upgrades easier in the future.

At this point in time /dev/ad0s1a (where the root partition is located)
has 13% of 512 MB.

When I create the ISO image, it is twice the size it was under FBSD 6.1.

Comparing the file sizes between the files on FBSD 6.1 and 6.2, they
appear to be the same.  I looked at sizes at the root directory, but did
not go any further.

Has anyone else encountered this type of issue?

Thanks,

Jay