On 5/8/07, Gary Kline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hey Guys,

        Does anybody have any websites where I can look up the latest
        in compression technology?  I've got a very thin ISDL link
        so pulling streams over is like looking at postage-stamp images.

        There were whispers about fractal-compression as being the golden
        goal, but I can't find much about this one.  Anybody have any
        clues here?

        thanks up front,

        gary

see: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Sloot

about the " Sloot Digital Coding System". great stuff.

regards,

usleep