I'm running 2 monitors with the 7600GS. Configuration is easy, you can
email me privately if you have problems getting things set up.

This URL should answer a lot of config questions for you.

http://http.download.nvidia.com/freebsd/1.0-9625/README/index.html

I've only got a couple of 'problems' that I haven't been able to fix so
far.

1. Mplayer in full screen displays everything to the left and in
letterbox format. Totem doesn't have this problem.

2. Overclocking using the nvidia config utility doesn't work so well,
but for Google earth and fgfs the 7600 is plenty fast anyway.

Regards,

Bruce