Hi!

I was very surprised that when I`m useing cdrecord, (I`ve already tested that only when I`m doing some blanking)
# cdrecord dev=0,1,0 blank=all
all the system sticks, hangs, <http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=551487#> or ... I would say system is going into some mysterious state, like cdrecord swallows all resources,
so I can do nothing, only can wait for cdrecord when it ends blanking.
After cdrecord has done its work, system is back and running again as usual and I can run commands in shell again.
I`ve already cheked with portaudit - no problems found in installed ports,
also cdrtools which includes cdrecord is up-to-date.
I`m sure my hardware is ok (IMHO), cos no other problems are known and system is running good.
I`ve already tried to solve my problem and have one post here
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=551487
Any ideas?

I`m running FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE
Celeron 1300.05-MHz 686-class CPU
256M RAM
cd0: <SONY CD-RW  CRX230E QYS1> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device

Best Regards,

--
Edmunds