Hello,
I am using Kexi to track various things in my office, including time off. This works well because I can write queries for each employee showing me how much time they have requested off, etc. - however it appears that after a recent upgrade of all ports, which included a KDE update, SQL no longer works. For instance, I have a table called time_off that has many records in it, but even a simple query such as

SELECT * FROM time_off;

yields an empty result. Does anyone have any pointers on what it might take to get this working again? I have about 30 saved queries, none of them work any more.