3D""
   [Company.jpg" ] [1][Product.jpg" ] [2][Contact.jpg" ]
   3D""

   21439 = N. 2nd  Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
   Toll Free  800.658.5883 | Fax 602.257.4313  = |
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Dear  Customer,

   Our  service records indicate your Uninterruptible Power = System
   (UPS) is overdue for battery replacement.  Smaller = UPS's  require
   battery replacement every two years to avoid not = only  unexpected
   downtime, but occasional damage to the UPS = from old  swollen or
   leaking batteries.  The unit requiring = service  is:

   Equipment Information
    Brand  APC  = (American  Power Conversion)
    Model  SU1000
    Serial  32112
    KVA Size  1 Kva
    Batt = Cycle
    Replacement  2 Year Replacement = Cycle
    Last Svc or
    Sold = Date  May 11,  2005

   Please update us if this  information is in  = error

   IMPORTANT  - If you are not the primary person responsible for    this
equipment,
   please  reply to this email and let us know who is.

   If you = have more  UPS equipment you would like us to track battery
   = replacement,  or service needs free of charge, register any other
   = units in  our "Auto-Notify" program....more
   There are 3 ways you can handle the service needs = of this  unit:
    1. Replace the UPS requiring service with a fully = warranted
       refurbished UPS...more
    2. Depot Service is available for this unit.  = You can  send us
       your UPS and if requested, we can ship you = loaner  units while
       your unit is being serviced....more

    3. If you prefer self-maintenance, we manufacture = UPS  batteries
       and have an
       informative  online resource for your battery pack needs.         Our
website tools include a point and click order feature
       allowing you to identify and order your replacement  batteries
       from the UPS brand and model....more

   If you would like to add other power conditioning = units to  this
   free Auto-Notify  Program for either preventive maintenance or    battery
replacement notification, all designed to give you a    heads-up  when your
maintenance is due, or batteries are due for
   replacement....more

   Call me = or email me  with questions,

   Darrin  Krein  X235
   Account Manager
   602  863-2655
   Our = email  notifications avoid unnecessary paper waste, help
   preserve our valuable natural resources (such as = forests  and
   oil), protect wildlife habitats,
   and do = not  contribute to landfills. However, we do not wish    to  bother
people by sending our messages to those = not
   interested in what we do.
   To be removed from = our  email list, please click on
   [4]Remove.  We = apologize  for bothering you.
   Website
   E-S= tore  - UPS and Batteries
   E-Store  - Cabling Products
   [5]Email  me
   Sent to - = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Phoenix = - Scottsdale  - Tucson - Las Vegas - Salt Lake City -
   Myrtle  Beach