Drew Sanford said the following, On 2007-05-14 20:42:
Jarosław Staniek wrote:
Drew said the following, On 2007-05-14 14:52:
As promised, I'm attaching a database I just threw together. It only has
four entries, and one query, but clearly the query should list everything in
table1.

SELECT * FROM table1 ORDER BY "key"
                               ^^^^

A quick note: "key" is reservered word in sql and kexi cannot deal with it yet properly by adding "" or by displayng appropriate warning.

Could you change the column name to something neutral and try again and let me know?

Sorry. There's a new table called table11 in there with basically the same data.

There is _still_ a column called "key" in table11 you have sent me. Remove the column and our query should work.

Also queries that do not use the column work with table11, e.g.:

SELECT vacation, users, date, vacation, id FROM table11 ORDER BY id;

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek