Hi,

With my old freeBSD6.0 I had an usb iomega
peerless connected to my box. freeBSD recognized
it as da0 device.

Now I've updated to 6.1-RELEASE-p16 and the
device da0 isn't appear under /dev hence I cann't
mount it.

dmesg only shows:
-----------------
umass0: Iomega USB Peerless, rev 1.10/1.00, addr
2

kernel has those devices enabled:
device          scbus           # SCSI bus
(required for SCSI)

device          da              # Direct Access
(disks)

device          umass           # Disks/Mass
storage - Requires scbus and da

Iomega Peerless is no longer supported by
freeBSD, if is supported what am I doing wrong?

Thanks....