Olivier Utkala wrote:
Hi All,

After the kernel load, it's necessary for me to enter the folowing to continue the start process:
mountroot> ufs:ad2s1a

I find on another machine, wich start correctly, with the same version of FreeBSD, that the last line of command kenv results:
   vfs.root.mountfrom="ufs:/dev/ad0s1a"
On my start-problem machine, these last line don't exists.

I set the correct value for vfs.root.mountfrom in file /boot/loader.rc, and then the start process can continue without asking
manual root filesystem specification :