On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 03:40:04PM -0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
>       Has Anyone successfully installed this printer on a FBSD machine?
>
>       I tried it using CUPS, it works but some times it sends some garbage to
>  printer (basically when printing from a Windows machine).
>       Using apsfilter, no driver seems to work. When printing, even from FBSD
>  host machine, the printer does not pull the paper.

According to the openprinting database it should work perfectly;
http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-E120

One of the things that CUPS can do is transform different kinds of of
files to something that the printer can digest.

What I think you should do is create a "raw" printer that doesn't use
any of those filters. Print to that printer from your windows box.

Or you could use a generic postscript printer driver on your windows
box, and CUPS will convert it to the correct format.

Roland