There are some ports installed on my machine (like Apache, and PHP) that
I did not install. I'm assuming that they were put in place due to
another port that had them as a dependency. Aside from looking on the
FreeBSD website or within the individual makefiles, is there a command
or commands that would display the packages/ports that require another
port? Since I'm not running a server, _I_ certainly don't need Apache or
PHP...so I'd like to know why they were installed so I can decide if I
can delete them and their dependent ports.

Thanks!

--
| Andy Akins                       | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |