On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 10:51:22AM -0600, Andy Akins wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 10:37, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> > pkg_info will tell you what you want to know about any currently
> > installed port. eg:
>
> Thanks....but, that sort-of worked.
>
> I did the pkg_info -R on apache - it tells me that mod_php requires it.

Yup.  This would also tell you anything that required mod_php4 as well
as the stuff that required apache directly.

> So then I to pkg_info -R on mod_php...it returns blank information:

That means there aren't any ports installed that require mod_php4.

mod_php4 is quite likely to be at the end of a dependency chain.  If
there aren't any ports installed that depend on it, it's probably been
manually installed because someone had some php pages to serve up.
Take a look at /usr/local/www/data/ and other likely spots to see if
you can find any .php files, and see if you can track back from those
to whoever installed it.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way