Kris Kennaway wrote:
On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 01:07:18AM -0700, Andriy Babiy wrote:
I guess you missed the several replies (and the note in UPDATING)
telling you to install the xorg port to obtain a complete xorg
installation.

Kris
Thank you Kris.
Now I see, I didn't have xorg meta-port installed, that was my fault.
Do I have any chance to fix a mistake by installing it now, or the whole rebuild is the only way?

Just install it, it will install the rest of your missing bits.

FWIW I encountered this too - and it persisted after installing the xorg meta-port, and was not sorted until I did deinstall/reinstall on
font-misc-misc and font-cursor-misc.

Cheers

Mark