dhaneshk k wrote:
Hi  Everbody

I have a freebsd-6.0 server with postfix and mailman running on this machine ,

but I havn't configured spamassasin ,amavisd etc in this box. so I am suffering from spams daily ..

You can give it to postfix - just setup some dnsbl zones for it. Good place to start is tqmcube.com, openrbl.org, spamhaus.org and sorbs.net.

You can also setup mail/spamd (not the one from spamasassin) as a blackhole for servers that are misbehaving or not following a SMTP protocol. It can be easily integrated into firewall.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow!