Can anyone help with this?

When I try to compile Firefox in FBSD 6.2 I get this...

checking for valid optimization flags... yes
checking for __cxa_demangle... yes
checking for gcc -pipe support... yes
checking whether compiler supports -Wno-long-long... yes
checking whether C compiler supports -fprofile-generate... yes
checking for correct temporary object destruction order... yes
checking for correct overload resolution with const and templates... no
checking for libIDL-2.0 >= 0.8.0... yes
checking LIBIDL_CFLAGS...
-I/usr/local/include/libIDL-2.0-I/usr/local/include/glib-
2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include
checking LIBIDL_LIBS... -L/usr/local/lib   -lIDL-2 -lglib-2.0 -liconv
checking for glib-2.0 >= 1.3.7... yes
checking GLIB_CFLAGS... -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-
2.0/include
checking GLIB_LIBS... -L/usr/local/lib   -lglib-2.0 -liconv
checking for cairo >= 0.3.0... yes
checking CAIRO_CFLAGS... -I/usr/local/include/cairo
-I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
checking CAIRO_LIBS... -L/usr/local/lib   -lcairo
configure: error: Could not compile basic X program.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please run the gnomelogalyzer, available from
"http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/gnomelogalyzer.sh";, which will diagnose the
problem and suggest a solution. If - and only if - the gnomelogalyzer cannot
solve the problem, report the build failure to the FreeBSD GNOME team at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and attach (a)
"/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/mozilla/config.log", (b) the output of the
failed
make command, and (c) the gnomelogalyzer output. Also, it might be a good
idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (i.e.
an `ls /var/db/pkg`). Put your attachment up on any website, copy-and-paste
into http://freebsd-gnome.pastebin.com, or use send-pr(1) with the
attachment.
Try to avoid sending any attachments to the mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
),
because attachments sent to FreeBSD mailing lists are usually discarded by
the mailing list software.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/firefox.
*** Error code 1

Similarly trying to pkg_add gives :

pkg_add: can't stat package file 'firefox-2.0.0.3'

--
Lysergius says, "Stay light, but trust gravity"