In the last episode (May 24), User Iam said:
>  Hi
>
>  I have a Belkin omniview  KVM
>
>  I lost my manual.
>
>  Can't find the manual on the website..
>
>  I know <scroll_lock><scrool_lock> <up/down>  will move me around..
>  Google wasn't helping me.... Or I missed it somehow..

I have one of those.  They're deadly in combination with Linux boxes,
which hang if a scroll-lock leaks through and the kernel needs to print
stuff to the console.  The whole system hangs, waiting for you to press
scroll-lock again.

<scroll-lock><scroll-lock><space> should bring up a menu where you can
edit stuff like the channel labels.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]