On May 24, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Roland Smith wrote:

I've had good experiences with HP laserjets.

Me too. But in my opinion HP now makes Good LaserJets, and Cheap LaserJets. Take your pick, they don't make exceptional LaserJets and sell them cheap.

Have been very happy with performance and operating costs of HP 4000's, 5000N, and 8100N. Couldn't find one used for what my Brother HL-5250DN cost new, so I bought the Brother. Only problem has been the HP's would print envelopes better than the Brother.

Have not been terribly happy with HP inkjets and my statement above is based on the apparent observation the HP inkjet crew has been designing lasers lately.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]