On 5/25/07, Chris Kottaridis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using USB to connect an external disk drive. It seems to get
assigned a different device name when it connects in. The names seem to
cycle through /dev/da* where * is changing on each disconnect and
reconnect.

With this going on I can't add a /etc/fstab entry.

Is there a tool/package that can manage things so that when I plug in
the device it will get mounted to a specific directory without manual
intervention ?

Thanks
    Chris Kottaridis    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

man glabel

--
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has
occurred." G. B. Shaw