Pei Pjf wrote:
mail# kldload ng_socket
kldload: can't load ng_socket: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_iface
kldload: can't load ng_iface: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_tty
kldload: can't load ng_tty: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_ppp
kldload: can't load ng_ppp: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_iface
kldload: can't load ng_iface: No such file or directory
mail# kldload ng_vjc
kldload: can't load ng_vjc: No such file or directory
mail#

I think these files were lost when upgrading os.
I will search these from another freebsd box.

They may be not lost but unreachable due to incorrect module search path. Try something like `kldload /boot/kernel/netgraph.ko`.

If it will work, then you may be needed to update your /boot/loader.rc from the /usr/src/sys/boot/i386/loader/loader.rc.

I had alike problem with modules loading on several boxes after several source upgrades and I have fixed it in a such way.

--
Alexander Motin