pf and altq are enabled. My ISP allows 16kB/s upload and 128kB/s download. I want to use half of that. What should pf.conf contain, to limit my computer's upload and download speeds? I've tried:

altq sk0 cbq bandwidth 1576Kb queue { lan, upload, download }
queue lan bandwidth 1000Kb cbq(default)
queue upload bandwidth 64Kb cbq
queue download bandwidth 512Kb cbq
block in all
pass in quick on sk0 from 192.168.0.0/16 queue lan
pass in all on sk0 queue download
block out all
pass out quick on sk0 to 192.168.0.0/16 queue lan
pass out all on sk0 queue upload

This setup gives programs like fetch the full download bandwidth, full upload bandwidth, and allows LAN transfers only at 128kB/s. Removing the lan queue allows the sk0 interface to run at a total of 72kB/s, that would be 64kB/s download and 8kB/s download, as i need, but 1. when I'm not uploading, download speed is 72kB/s; 2. when I'm not downloading, upload speed is 16kB/s (ISP limit); and 3. when I'm transferring over LAN, internet speed is hindered, not to mention the 72kB/s LAN speed. That sucks. pf allows 1 queueset per interface. What now? Help plz? THX!