To: "Anish Mistry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: freebsd network fax server?

O/H Anish Mistry έγραψε:
On Thursday 24 May 2007, Dave wrote:
Hello,
I've got a setup using HylaFAX.

The critical parts of the question about Hylafax are:
a) are you using hylafax server with windows clients? and if yes
b) what cliesnt software are you using to send faxes? (there are dosens of them)

I am interested too in such a solution and I am stuck at what client to select for windows based machines.

--
RTFM and STFW before anything bad happens