On 27/05/07, Erik Trulsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 02:38:33AM -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

[...]

As I understand it the phrase 'All rights reserved' was required by older
copyright rules but is obsolete these days.
I.e. changing the wording so that 'All rights reserved' applies to both
copyright statements is pointless since it does not have any legal
significance any more.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "(C) - All rights reserved"
something entirely different from the BSD License under which FreeBSD
is licensed? This license grants it's users some rights very
explicitely. I know that I can still be a Copyright owner when I
choose to distribute a piece of work under a different license, but
can I say that all rights are reserved when I actually do something
else?