On 5/27/07, Anton Galitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi I have a problem while compiling my kernel. When I go to /usr/src then
make buildkernel ...
it says that make doesnt know what to do because buildkernel is invalid
option.

I downloaded the latest source and still the same.
In /usr/src there is only sys/ directory.

Thanks for any help.

--
http://feudaltimes.com.ar - Webmaster, designer and programmer

You need to check to do csup -L 2 /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile

Also choose the mirror you need and edit the stable-supfile.

If you are using older version than 6.1 use cvsup.

--
Regards,

-Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri
Arab Portal