On Sat, 26 May 2007 21:29:30 +0700
"erik freaks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> please help me, I just newbie to use FreeBSD, I try to install freebsd
> 6.2to my computer,but when I try to make partition I got message that
> tell me
> my HDD can't probe,but when I install freebsd older version its ok,can you
> help me,please..sorry my english bad.

Hi Erik,
you'd have to give more information:
 - what hardware are you using ? (brand +  model of HD and IDE controllers
would be a good start - you can get them from the 'old freebsd')
 - which version / CD do you mean by 'freebsd older version' ?

thanks!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The people have always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into
greatness...
 This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first
appears he is a protector."
   Plato

Warned.