Hi,

Essentially, yes. Fstab is the appropriate place. To get you started,
here's (from memory) a line in my fstab file. (Sorry for the top-post
and vagueness by the way, typing from my mobile while on the train to
work...)

server:/path/to/host/share /mount/path/on/guest nfs
rw,tcp,intr,other_options_here 0 0

Best of luck,

Paul Fraser