O/H Vittorio De Martino έγραψε:
Il Tuesday 29 May 2007 20:11:00 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
What nVidia driver are you trying to install and does your laptop have an
I'm installing the latest snapshot of the port "/usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver" and on my new laptop there is a label saying "graphics by NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400"

Ciao
Vittorio

I would suggest you go to the nvidia site and check which driver version supports your chipset. They already have two separate *legacy* lines of drivers availiable. This effectively means that my aged GF4MX440 will not work with the latest drivers unless I find out which exact driver version does.

--
RTFM and STFW before anything bad happens