[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
I've chosen Samsung ML-2571N. It was pretty cheap for it's features: 400 Mhz CPU, 32MB, USB 2.0, parallel, ethernet,
PS3, PCL6. I haven't tried it with BSD / Linux, but it
prints slow and well under Windows.

Slow?

I got one of those recently, to replace an old LaserWriter IIf that
seems to have died, and have been using it from a Mac via Ethernet.
It was a drop-in replacement, and much faster.  Someday I will get
around to setting it up on FreeBSD :)

Eeeek, I wanted to write "fast", but was too tired and my English got worse. :)

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .:|:. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEB:   http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gabor .:|:. http://kovesdan.org