Ozan Enginoglu wrote:
After i upgrated to xorg 7.2 i had firefox core-dump problem. It used to
crast when i enter a site with a lot of flash plugin. And it uses a lot
of CPU power!

I removed  flash plugin libs from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins and
plugins directory of firefox. Now i can surf without any core-dump
error.

when i try to reinstall flashplugin, firefox cant succedd to run them.

What should i do? Any suggestions?

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be a X color depth setting issue. YMMV but it should be quick to check. When I get onto my laptop I'll follow up with the color depth that cured the problem for me.

-- Chris

--
      __o          "All I was doing was trying to get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks