Hello everyone,

Im On FreeBSD 6.2R, I run radius and chillispot, sure my fbsd is the gateway.

  The internet start to be slow due the increase of the users on my lan.

I was thinking to install a cache server, that would be easy and simple, even for my users, is the squid proxy server enough for this mission? any other recommendations?

does it require my users to change thier browser configuration to "proxy.domain.com"
  or it will auto detect?

  One more thing,
  what is the best way to limit the bandwidth download ?
some users are sucking the connection by using softwares such as imesh and many others..

  Thank you.
  Marwan