Am Sonntag, 3. Juni 2007 schrieb Alex R:
> On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 18:43:52 -0500, JD Bronson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]
> to 0, i will try setting it to 1 and see what happens. The CPU is a LGA775
> Pentium-M with EMT64 I think, I remember the CPU box saying dual core on it
> (not core duo though). Pentium 4 was socket 478 from memory or did Intel do
> a Pentium 4 in LGA775 too?

Yes, they had P4 in LGA775 for quiet some time.
I'm quiet sure that a 3GHz CPU is NetBurst architecture, pentium-m never
reached that clock. But regardless of the architecture, therre were relad
Dula Core Pentium 4 (xxxD) and the old hyperthreaded.
If it was a Dual Core CPU FreeBSD wouldn't report "Logical CPUs per core"
but "Cores per package"

-Harry

--
OmniSEC  -  UNIX und Windows Netzwerke - Sicher
Harald Schmalzbauer