On 6/3/07, Oliver Herold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nothing at all in my humble opinion. You'll have maybe more problems than
advantages because of changing this option.

Cheers,

Oliver Herold

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 04:08:38PM +0300, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:
>  On 6/3/07, Momchil Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I have IBM T40 with dmesg showing the processor as
> >
> > CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1500MHz (1495.16-MHz 686-class CPU)
> >   Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x695  Stepping = 5

Features=0xa7e9f9bf<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,MCE,CX8,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,TM,PBE>
> > Features2=0x180<EST,TM2>
> >
> > What sould I set for CPUTYPE in my make.conf pentium4m, pentium-m or
> > something
> > else?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Momchil
> >
>  pentium-m or  pentium3 ;)
>
>  --
>  Regards,
>
>  -Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri
>  Arab Portal
>  http://www.WeArab.Net/

Honorable, adj.:
        Afflicted with an impediment in one's reach.  In legislative
bodies, it is customary to mention all members as honorable; as, "the
honorable gentleman is a scurvy cur."

Oliver is more expert than I, but _IF_ we will get troubles why do we
have this option in the first place?

--
Regards,

-Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri