On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, P. U. Kruppa wrote:

> I am looking for a concept to back up some Win2k workstations on
> a FreeBSD machine. Can this be done and how?

This more of a windows question, but here is what I do.
I use DriveImage from powerquest to make images of my files to a second
hard drive. Then copy the images to my FreeBSD machine in case the machine
dies.

If only the first drive on the windows box dies I can bring it back up
with emergency restore. If the whole machine dies (ie both drives) I need
to install windows, copy images from the FreeBSD machine then boot of
rescue disks.