Hi all,
I made too many mistakes configuring my /etc/libmap.conf file and now
I'm having problems with my "linux sub system".

If I have linux.ko loaded into the kernel, ldconfig fails like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /etc]# ldconfig
Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

With linux.ko loaded into the kernel,
if I try to start /compat/linux/bin/bash

bash works fine, but if I try to start skype, this is what I get

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/home/sereno]$ skype_bin
skype_bin: error while loading shared libraries: /lib/libGL.so.1: ELF file OS
ABI invalid

Can anyone tell me the lines I'm missing on my libmap.conf ?

Thank you in advance,
Sereno Ternullo.