Norberto Meijome wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:57:53 -0300
"Anton Galitch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had xorg 6.9 installed, after trying to upgrade it with portupgrade I
deinstalled it and now want to install it from scratch.
My portmanager program works strange thats why I cant install it usin
/usr/ports/UPDATING.
Do you know any other way of installing it using another tools??

no, use portupgrade as per the UPDATING doc, even if it is,effectively, a 'new' install
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Produce great people, the rest will follow."
  Elbert Hubbard

Warned.
If it's a clean install of X11 / complete system, you can get away with doing the standard make install in the ports directories you want. The only thing that you need to do is export / setenv XORG_UPGRADE=yes like UPDATING states. For upgrades, yeah stick with a supported tool (currently only portupgrade-devel and portmaster I believe).
-Garrett